Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For HOFer GU, Patches and Autos

Title says it all. Looking for all HOFer GU, patches and autos. Nice patches take first priority. LMK what you got!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Nobody has HOFers?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Check my bucket just added 20 hofers to my new cards bucket

Interested in these:

Jim Brown Fabric of the Game jersey
    Joe Montana Gridiron Kings jersey
    Roger Craig patch
    Steve Young Immortals jersey

and if you are interested in parting with them, also liked these in your HOFer/Retired section:

Andre Reed Monikers jersey auto
    Bob Hayes FotG jersey
    Bo Jackson Limited jersey
    Butkus Limited jersey
    Franco Harris Certified jersey
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-28-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I usually go by SV since I don't have a Beckett sub anymore and found it to be unreliable anyway. I only refer to BV when I can't find SV.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

One trade down. Anybody else have them HOFers?

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...psf2c5fd64.jpg
    i also have a reggie white gu #/100 unscanned

i like your jerry rice gu and emmanuel sanders laundry tags

I can't see buckets from work, but will look as soon as I get home in about 3 hours and PM you. Definitely interested in the White tho.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Still huntin' them HOFers...

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast