12/13 OPC Marquee Legends Gold - Orr, Roy, Lemieux, Lindros, both Hulls

Hello!

Just looking to help out if anyone needs these inserts from 12/13 OPC hanger boxes. They are also up on eBay but I am happy to end the auction if there are no bids - or you can click to my auctions on the right and bid on eBay. Add $2 for delivery to USA or Canada, $3 overseas - note I will be shipping in a heavily-reinforced non-padded envelope to avoid having to charge $6 or more.

Buy 3 or more and take 10% off...Take the lot of 6 for $35 dlvd anywhere!

Orr - $9

Roy - $9

Lemieux - $9

Bobby Hull - $5

Brett Hull - $5

Lindros -$5

Thanks for looking!

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Bump for the morning
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Getting plenty of looks on the 'Bay, so I figured I should bump this again...