Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update on Russell Wilson Topps Chrome Autos

3 weeks ago I updated everyone on why the autographs of Russell Wilson out of Topps Chrome have not shipped. I just checked the status of my Superfractor auto and it has been shipped with a tracking number. So if you are waiting for autos of him, I would check back this week. I checked mine Friday before leaving work and it was still pending. However, it must have changed from that time and when I decided to check it out of the blue this a.m. I will post a pic when I receive it and when I receive it back from grading.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Excited to see it. Hope it comes in great shape!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Great news there, can't wait to see a picture!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/12/14

My refractor and standard auto shipped. Can't wait!
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Mine has a tracking number, but everywhere that I check, there isnt a record of it. Any clue as to waht service Topps uses when posting a tracking number?
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    Mine has a tracking number, but everywhere that I check, there isnt a record of it. Any clue as to waht service Topps uses when posting a tracking number?
    The tracking number will reveal who it was shipped with. USPS Delivery Confirmation is all numbers and no letters and is 20 digits long. If it is USPS Express mail the number will start with EA have 9 numbers and end with US, if it is USPS Registered mail the number will start with RA have 9 numbers and end with US. I believe UPS starts with 1Z. FedEx is all numbers, but I believe they are just 12 digits long.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Topps always seems to use USPS but on any redemption it seems like they put a tracking number that doesn't work. I'm not sure why that is, you may have to call them to get the right tracking information.
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

duane1969
    Yeah, I kind of figured that out, but wasn't sure if they had a preferred shipper or not.

bradyfanatic1224
    Yeah, I think that is the case here. I have used it in both USPS and Fedex and neither are showing the status. I am sure they transposed it wrong or something.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ok, I talked to Topps Support today and asked why there is a tracking number and the status does not show up when entered in at the USPS website. Apparently, Topps uses USPS Bulk, which means the USPS does not pick up mail everyday at their fulfillment center. Essentially, it means that any card that has a tracking number is already packaged and prepared to ship, but has not been picked up from their facility. So the idea of being "shipped" is misleading as it is just prepared and ready to leave there fulfillment center.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Good. I'll look forward to having the Wilson in hand, but im more excited about maybe getting a better pack of blue wave this time. My last pack sucked. lol
    Here is a Link to my Photobucket PC and trade stuff. Hidden Content

Here is the link to my set Needs List.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast