3 Pack Break 12-13 Fleer Retro - Shiiiiiiiny! PMG Hit!

Went down to Players Choice yesterday to meet up with Wickabee to complete a little deal we'd made. A pleasure to finally meet you, my friend!

We both decided to open up a few packs from a fresh mini-box of Fleer Retro. I must say, nice looking product, and I even liked my results.

Pack 1 had an Eric Staal 92-93 Ultra insert & this:

96-97 Autographics Victor Hedman

Pack 2 had a cool John Tavares Metal Universe insert. Looks nice.

Pack 3 had the reddest red card I have ever seen. Seriously, Zinedine Zidane's red card in the World Cup a few years ago wasn't as red as this Precious Metal Gem:

Nice to hit a good player too, Sven Baertschi of the Calgary Flames #27/100

Having seen one in person now, I can definitely attest to the visual appeal of these cards. They look amazing. I don't know if I'd shell the huge dollars for a Green--which the LCS owner said they finally had one pulled the other day, a Daniel Sedin--but I may look into grabbing a couple of the Habs ones for the PC now.

Both are available!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

If the PMG didn't go for so much i'd bid on the Tavares' for the pc. The green and blue ones look awesome in person.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Awesome PMG Hit congrats
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I finally saw these live in person yesterday as well and they look awesome. I'm sure Sedinfan is getting that green Daniel as we speak haha.
    Looking for Emerson Etem Dominion ARP #/299 and Collecting Social Signatures (w/ Twiiter Handles), Canucks and Datsyuk.

Hit me up on Facebook - @604breaks