Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See scup89's Items on eBay

Have some money to spend looking to buy vintage

Hey everyone im looking to buy your unwanted vintage I would prefer middle 50s up to late 60s but will also consider early 70s cards do not have to be mint in fact im looking for fair good very good and excellent range cards do not have to be star players in fact I welcome common names but will also buy star players im looking for bulk 25 and up per lot that I purchase please lmk if you have anything for sale thank you for looking and hope I can make some deals

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

I have a 3000 count box fill 2/3 of the way full of 70s and 80s cards from topps and opc. I would say there is at least 2000 cards. If interested, please give me a shout.

F.Y.I shipping this box would be my guess quite expensive.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

PM sent

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale

PM resent with pricing.

thx,
    Kid