Results 1 to 10 of 13
04-28-2013, 01:17 PM #1
Show & Tell Contest 5.0 - Week 25!
For more information and rules about this contest, please see this thread.
The theme for this week is: Best 'Certified' card
The theme will run from today until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, May 4th, 2013
1. You MUST post a new scan/picture of your card with your handwritten ID next to it in this thread.
2. Only one submission per member per week.
3. A card can only be submitted ONCE throughout the whole contest, so choose wisely.
4. If you make a mistake, do NOT edit your post! Instead, create a new one, or your entry for the week will be disqualified. No exceptions.
The winner of last weeks Show & Tell Contest was mralex69 who will receive 25cc and 2 points in the overall standings! Second place goes to Bimola, who will receive 1 point in the standings.
04-30-2013, 07:45 AM #2
04-30-2013, 10:46 AM #3
^ Those parallels are so hard to find, I was actually going to submit my Cujo Totally Certified Mirror Platinum Gold but I was not sure if this week was for Panini Certified cards only. Can a mod please clarify, is any "certified" card ok or are we limited to Panini Certified?
04-30-2013, 12:55 PM #4
Connie - since I'm not playing for real, I just thought why not. Not to hijack a thread, but did that GF show up yet?
04-30-2013, 01:45 PM #5
Phil I think those types of certified cards should count, I honestly was wondering prior to you posting and was going to ask the question. Just thought it was funny you posted the exact same type of card I was wondering about. The GF has not arrived yet, hopefully soon :)
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM #6
Why not... Any Certified card will do!
05-01-2013, 03:37 AM #7
So many parallels yet not a whole lots of sweet cards in the ol' PC from Certified... this one's an exception to that though :)
05-03-2013, 06:35 PM #8
Only one official entry?! Come ON people! With the standings being so close, and the contest coming to an end soon.. you'd think we'd be seeing a few more!
05-04-2013, 01:44 PM #9
05-04-2013, 03:20 PM #10
- Non-Certified Autographed Cards
- Jeremy Roenick Numbered Cards