Looking to Trade for Coins

Im looking for Indian head pennies, wheat pennies, silver dimes, buffalo nickels, silver quarters, or any silver or gold coins. I have football cards to trade
    Hidden Content

Collecting Reggie Bush, Eddie Lacy, & Giovani Bernard

Hidden Content

Hey, just letting you know I still have those Ancients if you're interested.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I'm interested but can't buy right now only trading at the moment
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Its not much but i do have a 1928 Indian Head Nickel and a 1964 Silver Quarter that i would trade for the jarius wright GU and i have a scrap silver ring with the 925 LA marking i will throw in on the deal as well.

Also since your a Reggie Bush fan if you need a Bush Lions jersey lmk. i have brand new with tags nfl elite nike jerseys in size 48 or 52 lions home blue for $60 each delivered. LMk if interested and i can get you pics, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Its not much but i do have a 1928 Indian Head Nickel and a 1964 Silver Quarter that i would trade for the jarius wright GU and i have a scrap silver ring with the 925 LA marking i will throw in on the deal as well.

Also since your a Reggie Bush fan if you need a Bush Lions jersey lmk. i have brand new with tags nfl elite nike jerseys in size 48 or 52 lions home blue for $60 each delivered. LMk if interested and i can get you pics, thanks.
    Post the trade for the wright and if I get any extra money ill get back with you on those jerseys
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Trade posted and just drop me a pm whenever you want that bush jersey. i've got quite a few of each size in stock. Thanks for the trade.