Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any NES gamers?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (582) The Bench
    Country
    See uoflcards's Items on eBay

Any NES gamers?

Just got into playing the original NES from my youth and wondered if there were any other NES fans here? I'm actually looking to trade off my cards for NES games so if anyone has any they'd like to trade please LMK.

Some of my favorite games from my childhood are Contra, Zelda, Metroid, Double Dribble, Kid Icarus, Kung Fu, and Trojan. What games did you guys/gals enjoy back in the day?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

just beat Trojan 3 days ago.....I also am an avid nes player

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contra
    Super Contra
    Super Mario Brothers 3
    TMNT 2
    Castlevania 3
    Tecmo Super Bowl
    Super Mario Brothers 2
    Smash TV
    TMNT 3
    Zelda
    The Guardian Legend
    Ghosts 'N Goblins
    Mega Man 1-6
    Adventure Island
    Double Dragon 2
    Kung Fu Heroes

I'm probably missing a bunch but that was just off the top of my head. They were mostly multiplayer games.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Yeah I had a bunch but my wife threw them out a few years ago when we moved. I'm looking to start back again.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Yep. Bought a refurbished system a few years ago and play it more frequently than my PS3. Love it. pwaldo nailed most of my favorite games on his list...only few missing to me are Mike Tyson's Punch Out and Paperboy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I had one a few years ago but sold it. just didn't play it enough. Would love to run across another one. I do have a system but don't think it works. Have yet to buy any chords to check. I do run across SNES systems fairly often at garage sales and goodwill.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (582) The Bench
    Country
    See uoflcards's Items on eBay

I had one a few years ago but sold it. just didn't play it enough. Would love to run across another one. I do have a system but don't think it works. Have yet to buy any chords to check. I do run across SNES systems fairly often at garage sales and goodwill.

I'd love to pick up a Super Nintendo as well, but that will have to wait. Had a hard enough time convincing my wife that an NES was needed in our house! I have to hide it in the extra bedroom LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

I'd love to pick up a Super Nintendo as well, but that will have to wait. Had a hard enough time convincing my wife that an NES was needed in our house! I have to hide it in the extra bedroom LOL!

lol just tell her you need some space and move into the spare bedroom.....win win lol..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

TECMO SUPER BOWL! I am a master at it. That game got me into sports as a crazy little girl in 1992.

Also love Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar, Gold Medal Challenge '92, River City Ransom, TMNT 2, MT Punch-out, Paperboy, and, of course, the three Super Mario games (especially 3).

I bought a new NES a few years ago just to relive those childhood gems.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Has anyone ever tried the FC3 plus? It's a combo system that playse SNES, nintedo, and genesis games all in one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast