Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walking Dead Cast Address

Hey everyone, so as many of you fellow "Dead Heads" know, Season 4 of the Walking Dead will begin to be filmed in May. I've been prepping a few requests to some of the cast members, but shipping costs a boatload and I'd like to get it right. I'm going to start with Norman Reedus, Emily Kinney, Steven Yeun, and David Morrissey. Do any of you know the right address to send to these actors/actresses? Thanks so much!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Usually I would say to just send to the production address in Senoia, but there is a rumor going around that the production company will no longer accept mail on behalf of the actors.
    Of the actors you named the only one that signed only from the Senoia address was Morrissey, the other three sign pretty good sending to there agents. They start filming this week so request sent to there agents will take longer for them to respond.

Norman Reedus
    Brillstein-Grey Entertainment
    9150 Wilshire Blvd.
    Suite 350
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Emily Kinney
    Abrams Artists Agency N.Y.
    275 Seventh Avenue
    26th Floor
    New York, NY 10001
    USA

Steven Yeun
    Pine River Entertainment
    1200 South Corning Street
    Suite 101
    Los Angeles, CA 90035
    USA
    Last edited by bigga; 04-28-2013 at 07:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, as for Morrissey, what would you recommend? I really appreciate the input.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After rechecking Morrissey did sign some from his agency, but it is in London which means international postage on the return envelope.
    If it was me I would just take a chance that the rumors are false and send to the Senoia address, I believe that they are false and I have sent a couple request to the address just today.

David Morrissey
    Troika
    10A Christina Street
    London, EC2A 4PA

This is the Senoia address

Raleigh Studios
    600 Chestlehurst Road
    Senoia, GA 30276

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to the Raleigh Studios Atlanta address in Senoia last week so ill let you know what happens. I hope they still do sign through the address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Idk where you live but if want to meet them they will be at the Wizard world Comic Con in Philly and NY

www.wizardworld.com