Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trevor- I didn't see anything that jumped out at me.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Hi,

I'm looking to trade for a 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki RC (BV $20). I have many RC and prospect cards to trade, just let me know who you're looking for.

Thanks,
    Trevor

Hi,

I'm looking to trade for a 2001 Topps Chrome Traded #T266 Ichiro Suzuki RC (BV $20). I have many RC and prospect cards to trade, just let me know who you're looking for.

Thanks,
    Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
    Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
    Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
    Trevor

Hi,

Thanks,
    Trevor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12