Question Anybody have a game used card with heavy wear or maybe even blood?

Game used cards are suppose to be game worn and used but most of the time they look brand new and were hardly used that much by the player. So has anybody ever pulled one that showed a lot of wear and tear that you knew it was used? They are washed before being cut up and put onto cards but in football you have a lot of guys playing on grass and in the mud that some are bound to get dirty. Maybe even a little bloody?

So have you ever pulled one or seen a well used game used card before?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

two come to mind and nice ones at that! I pulled a nice 3 color Clinton Portis patch from unrivaled and it had a beautiful grass stain on it. I loved that card! But my favorite game used of all time was an Ladanian Tomlinson from Topps TX that was an auto and had a blood stain on the swatch. I hated moving that thing. I remember advertising it as having blood "draw out te DNA and clone LT!" LOL
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

I have a Jason Taylor GU in my PC that has a pretty sweet grass stain on it:

Scan 45.jpeg
    Hidden Content
    Bucket fully updated. Looking for any Miami Dolphins.
    #FinsUp
    ANY Dolphin GU/Auto can find a home with me!

These are the only ones I think I have (bottom left and center on the right):

I collect Kordell Stewart, Earl Campbell, Deacon Jones, Fred 'The Hammer' Williamson and Steelers cards.
    Working on 1968 & 1969 Topps Football sets and 1980 Stop 'n' Go.
    Hidden Content

Mattingly blood/dirt/stain?

This is one dirty Lofton patch!

titletowncards Hidden Content
    GO PACK GO!
    Cards for trade: Hidden Content
    Looking for 1997 UD Game Jersey's I don't have! Multi-colored a plus!

Had a Terry Bradshaw with a big dirt stain

i have a couple:

Dez

and this one. the picture doesn't do it justice though.

Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by chajones View Post
    two come to mind and nice ones at that! I pulled a nice 3 color Clinton Portis patch from unrivaled and it had a beautiful grass stain on it. I loved that card! But my favorite game used of all time was an Ladanian Tomlinson from Topps TX that was an auto and had a blood stain on the swatch. I hated moving that thing. I remember advertising it as having blood "draw out te DNA and clone LT!" LOL
    Reminds of a guy on eBay a few years back that had a Lou Gehrig game used card that had "blood" on it. They had it up for a crazy amount like $20,000 and basically justified it because you could use the DNA to clone Lou Gehrig. Most people thought he just used chicken's blood to stain the jersey since it was too new looking though.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content