Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trying to possibly get back into the mix of things again

Hey guys I havn't been on here for a long time and havn't been able to do much with cards at all the last 2 years or so due to low $ and what not. Got some stuff figured out and trying to get back into the hobby and your help would be awesome! Not looking for anything to particular and I really don't have a ton of stuff right at the moment but anything is a start so check my small bucket out and see if there is anything you like thanks
    Hidden Content
    If asking on my PC you better come huge cause thats what it will take to move it

Check my bucket for the Calvin Johnson and Steve Young
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

Nothing I could use at the moment but thanks for the post!
    Hidden Content
    If asking on my PC you better come huge cause thats what it will take to move it

im interested in your josh freeman auto,, your ap rpm auto

LMK if theres anything we can do

PM works best

pm coming tego
    Hidden Content

didn't see anything i could use right now thanks!
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Interested in the AP RPM AU, CMB even the PC and lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

pm sent
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast