help please one touch holder question

does anyone know the size of the one touch holder i would need to fit a 2012 panini signature rated rookie manufacted patch autos i just bought the matt harvey and want to put it in a one touch but dont know which size to buy online help
    i collect ny islanders and goalies

A regular Topps card is 20pt. Stack those up next to the Harvey until the stack is equal to, or slightly exceeds it's height. That should give you an idea what size one touch you need.
    Collecting pre-war, vintage and modern baseball cards.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

As an aside, for most cards with jersey pieces or swatches, I use 130 pt Ultra Pros. If there's some extra room, I'll fold over a penny sleeve, and put it behind the card.
    Currently working on the T206 set, 1975 Topps, master collections of Roberto Clemente and Robin Yount.

I was using 130s for the rated rookie on card autos, but I've found that the 100pts fit a little better, not sure if the on patch one's are a different size but they're definitly not bigger so I'd suggest a 100pt.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

NJ on the Harvey btw, just got my first auto of him as well! Now if only I could find the National Treasures on Card one... Never even seen one show up on ebay, I'm building the whole set... Its toughhhhhh.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Hidden Content

thanks for all the help and Harvey stuff is on fire im a huge met fan haha I have mr met tattooed on me but collecting Harvey is getting expensive haha
    i collect ny islanders and goalies

Harvey is tough! That's why I wish I could find the national treasures on card auto before he gets wayyyy expensive.
    Hidden Content

I'm happy with my Chrome auto. I got it for $30 about a year ago.

Yea, I just picked up one of the USA red ink (/100) one's a few days ago for $50ish.
    Hidden Content