Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new member from cali

sup guys! new member from cali! my pc is mainly dwade, dwight and j.lin. im clearing my base cards and inserts of other players.

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to trade/get rid of/add cards to your collection. Any questions don't hesitate to ask!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

thanks! just a random question on shipping cards. if u have done it before: when shipping cards in lots e.x 5-10 cards in a bubble mailer, do you add them to a team bag then place them into the bubble mailer or do u add/wrap a cardboard/decoy card then placing it into the bubble mailer? [i know that if shipping 1-2 card you must have a cardboard to protect it]...im looking to sell some base lots in the near future and want a method that is efficient and safe for the cards as well.

Welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

I can only speak of game-used cards not base but when I ship I always use a team bag with the cards inside of top loaders and if only sending a couple of cards I always use cardboard or a decoy card. When sending more than a couple I still normally use cardboard or a decoy card. Better to be safe than sorry.

Again, welcome to the site.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hi Jarvis
    Welcome to SCF, good luck with your collection
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners(1996 Team Complete) and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Super Collecting Byron Dafoe, Olaf Kolzig, Scott Mellanby
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hey Jarvis, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***I am offering $300.00 the WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Jr. Black Parallel /40***

I've never really sen't a huge amount of base myself but the small lots I have sen't I've placed them between two toploaders and a decoy and then tape all the edges.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast