Mr. Hockey, Gordie Howe, plays again in CBC-TV movie

Hockey Hero: CBC-TV sticks to its bread and butter, hockey, with the TV movie Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story. Starring Michael Shanks (Stargate SG-1, Saving Hope) as the hockey legend, the film tells the tale of Howe's return to the ice as a player ...

http://read.thestar.com/#!/article/5...n-cbc-tv-movie
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I thought overall it was very well done. Wasn't very flattering for Minnesota fans who were portrayed as being the biggest #$%@&*s in all of hockey.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    I thought overall it was very well done. Wasn't very flattering for Minnesota fans who were portrayed as being the biggest #$%@&*s in all of hockey.
    I thought it was supposed to be a nice, Swedish state?

Seriously though, I really liked it. While it was a movie about a hockey player and not a hockey movie, the game shots were spectacularly done. Looked like real hockey.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma