Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I just feel bad for any team that does take him and the media circus that follows, he wouldnt be such a bad return coverage guy, but the media follows his every move, he blows a bubble in bathtub and ESPN reports about it for a week, he isnt a starting quarterback, nor a second string quarterback but he could help a football team in special situations, he just needs to dump the media circus around him. Thats just my opinion though.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    oh heck no! Tebow does NOT need to go to the pats. Just imagine what the head coach would do with him and how he would use him. I think I would convert to being a pats fan lol

he'd be a great addition to the locker room and i think they would find some way to use him.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    he'd be a great addition to the locker room and i think they would find some way to use him.
    Clip board holder

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Clip board holder
    you never know. if edelman and troy brown can play db, the hoody can find some way to use the guy. despite how bad of a qb he is, he's still a pretty good athlete.

you never know. if edelman and troy brown can play db, the hoody can find some way to use the guy. despite how bad of a qb he is, he's still a pretty good athlete.
    The problem is his refusal to switch positions though when the Jets tried to trade him.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Due to lack of time resources currently not trading.
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Being unemployed helps people see the light.

Being unemployed helps people see the light.

lol
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

being a great athlete is fine but if you can't learn the system the coaches are teaching, you become a hindrance to the team
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    being a great athlete is fine but if you can't learn the system the coaches are teaching, you become a hindrance to the team
    Problem is that we don't know that he didn't learn any of the systems he has been in. In Denver he clearly did. He led them to a 7-4 record with him as the starter in 2011 and had a 2:1 TD-INT ratio. His completion percentage leaves much to be desired, but that can be coached with mechanics corrections. He certainly has big play potential and can lead his team to big wins, just ask any Steelers fan about the playoff game in 2011.

We really have no evidence that he didn't learn the Jets system and from all accounts it appears that he was never given a real shot because it would have made it obvious that the Jets staff messed up when they gave Sanchez a big contract extension.

Don't get me wrong, I am no Tebow fan and have been a critic of him from day 1, but the potential is there for him to become a very dangerous QB if he lands in the right place and system and gets the proper coaching.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

i think he has no shot at being a QB. his mechanics from what i hear are so messed up that there is no going back. i think he has the potential to be a great football player with his work ethic and dedication given the right environment and coaching staff. i happen to think that environment is NE. there is no QB controversy and i think this experience humbled him a bit where he would switch positions. brady on the goal line flanked by hernandez and tebow with the gronk, amendola and dobson split wide sounds pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Problem is that we don't know that he didn't learn any of the systems he has been in. In Denver he clearly did. He led them to a 7-4 record with him as the starter in 2011 and had a 2:1 TD-INT ratio. His completion percentage leaves much to be desired, but that can be coached with mechanics corrections. He certainly has big play potential and can lead his team to big wins, just ask any Steelers fan about the playoff game in 2011.

We really have no evidence that he didn't learn the Jets system and from all accounts it appears that he was never given a real shot because it would have made it obvious that the Jets staff messed up when they gave Sanchez a big contract extension.

Don't get me wrong, I am no Tebow fan and have been a critic of him from day 1, but the potential is there for him to become a very dangerous QB if he lands in the right place and system and gets the proper coaching.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast