Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much do you think I should ask for this set? (12-13 artifacts in paralells)

I got the 12-13 artifacts set in paralells and I was just wondering how much it can worth.

Here's the set:
    http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/le...?sort=6&page=1

Incoming are jersey/patch /75 of alex tanguay and ryan getzlaf TC, 2 rookies spectrum (jordan nolan + ryan Hamilton).

I dont want to sell the set now, just wanted to know the price I should ask if I decided to sell.

Thanks a lot.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sell it for 15% more than what you paid for it.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sell it for 15% more than what you paid for it.

problem is I trade for the majority of the cards. I will probably look at the BV for each of the cards and will split the price in half, something like that.

thanks a lot.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

No problem - good luck with a sale. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stank_skunk's Items on eBay

It might take some time, but you could always check rough individual sale prices for each card, add them up and add in whatever extra amount you feel the complete set is worth. You'd likely have to shop it around for a while to find the right buyer. I'd be interested to know if you would find a better profit in just selling individually.

Good luck either way!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want you can send a a price on that Gagner lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you want you can send a a price on that Gagner lol.

lol, I'll let you know for sure if I decide to sell.
    thanks a lot everyone for your comments and tips

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

So, that's the whole set but in parallel form - and not all the same parallel versions, obviously. I would think that would be a difficult set to sell as a set; IOW, would appeal to very few in that format. If selling, you could start it at half combined BV and see what kind of offers come in, but I think you would be better off grouping by parallel type and selling in mini-lots.

That stated, congrats on putting it together!