Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

how does tavares get #1star with 1 g 0 a when streit had 2g 1a?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

how does tavares get #1star with 1 g 0 a when streit had 2g 1a?

His play away from the puck was amazing. I honestly believe Cizikas deserved the first star with the 2 goals tonight.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Apparently nether can Nabby. If this goes to 7 does anyone know the record for most goals scored in a 7 game series? lol

Its above 60 I believe without looking
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Isles are an offensive powerhouse. This is in no way surprising, but I hope the Pens realize they underestimated their opponents.

No way surprising? Everyone and their mother had this as the "sure lock" in the east first round match-ups and the vegas odds were pretty heavy in favor of the pens. No offense to the isles but it seems to be surprising the hell out of everyone except isles fans who are either one with the force or are just pretending they expected this outcome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its above 60 I believe without looking

With the way these goalies are playing, this is doable lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Isles are an offensive powerhouse. This is in no way surprising, but I hope the Pens realize they underestimated their opponents.

Are you talking about the same Isles who were written off in the beginning to be in the running for Seth Jones?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No way surprising? Everyone and their mother had this as the "sure lock" in the east first round match-ups and the vegas odds were pretty heavy in favor of the pens. No offense to the isles but it seems to be surprising the hell out of everyone except isles fans who are either one with the force or are just pretending they expected this outcome.

Actually, many people (myself included) had pegged this series as one that would not be entirely surprising to see an upset happen. Islanders were playing great hockey towards the end of the season, and their players have really started to mesh well together. I'll certainly admit that I've been skeptical of their drafting/signing in the past few seasons, but it is now paying dividends.

Also, prior to the playoffs, everyone was mentioning Fleury and Price as Team Canada's goaltenders for 2014. At this point, I'd rather see anyone but them in net for us.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's about time these refs stop dictating the game. Also, someone should have punched Crosby in the face in that scrum at the end for last games antics.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

With the way these goalies are playing, this is doable lol

#1 and #7 offensive teams

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see your Pauly D and I raise you a flyer passed out today:
    911867_10100155135684075_797025042_n.jpg

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast