Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Orpik from 60 feet again. Pens win and eliminate the Islanders.

Nabokov could not handle the shots from the point. That was the difference in the series. Time to retire Nabby, you've had a good go of it.. Good series Isles.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That was an exciting series. Now the Sens are up who have played well lately. Does Disco Dan go back to Fluery??
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

GO PENS GO!!!!

Orprik with the OT winner but the last 2 penguins gaols are because of the hard work by Malkin

The next round not sure about who to start, Vokoun of Fleury

GO PENS GO!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Vokoun was our savior in this round. Man, was he good.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Fleury should have splinters in his arse until the Pens win the cup. I would not put him in net again. Voukoun more than capable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a terrible game by the Pens I don't feel they shouldve won that game. It seemed like the Isles wantes it way more, Oh well a V is a V. Go Pens!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

The Pens looked like a lock for the Cup...but if I was a fan, banking on Vokoun to take them all the way would make me nervous...especially now that Quick is being Quick again...he is starting to not only look like the best goalie again, but the best athlete on the ice...Anyway, looking forward to Pens vs Sens.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516