Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm curious to see who they islanders play in the first game. If they put in Carkner, Boulton, Reasoner or any combo of these guys. Just forget about a possibility of winning that game. My guess is either Pens in 6 or Isles find a way to shell shock MAF (and solve the problem of the help of the refs) and win it in 7.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The islanders are a very talented team and nabokov (which I can't spell) has to realize he's at about the end of the road on his career so he's running out of chances so that gives him extra motivation and with talent like his you can never count them out. However, the Pens this year have looked just flat out unstoppable. They've looked disgustingly dominant at times. They've looked insanely powerful even when Crosby, Neal AND Malkin were out of the lineup. That's just freakin scary. With all of the pieces back in the lineup it would either take catastrophic injuries (lots of them), flat out collapse (unlikely), or the only thing I think could actually happen MAF turning into swiss cheese to stop the Pens from winning this in 5-6 games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No team can match up with the Pens this year. Anything less than a Cup would be a dissapointment.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

No team can match up with the Pens this year. Anything less than a Cup would be a dissapointment.

Several teams can. Open your eye and take the eye-patch off the other one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Several teams can. Open your eye and take the eye-patch off the other one.

lets remember to keep it nice and respectful

give your opinion but dont make attacks on others

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm just saying based off the depth of the Pittsburgh Penguins. There is NO team in the NHL that can match up to them. The quailty of nearly ALL the players on this team are top tier. The Pens are easily the deepest team in the NHL, NO TEAM wants to play against the Pens this year! I just don't see them not winning the Cup..It would be an upset for sure in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No team can match up with the Pens this year. Anything less than a Cup would be a disappointment.

Chicago, Anaheim and LA don't match up to Pittsburgh? I guess they don't count at all. Pittsburgh is one team in that top tier that can't handle the physical game. If the Isles play the same game Philly did last year, they'll be in trouble.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Chicago, Anaheim and LA don't match up to Pittsburgh? I guess they don't count at all. Pittsburgh is one team in that top tier that can't handle the physical game. If the Isles play the same game Philly did last year, they'll be in trouble.

pittsburgh can handle the physical game
    Morrow
    Bennett
    Despres
    Letang
    Murray

last years was last year, team is totally different and hungry for the win, offensive I do think we are un matched but just this person opinion
    pens in 5 against islanders

SCF Rewards
    Country

pittsburgh can handle the physical game
    Morrow
    Bennett
    Despres
    Letang
    Murray

last years was last year, team is totally different and hungry for the win, offensive I do think we are un matched but just this person opinion
    pens in 5 against islanders

Does this include the same Letang who went down like a wounded duck holding his left leg when Tavares gave him a love tap to his right leg during the Isles-Pens melee? The Isles aren't even that physical of a team outside of Martin really. McDonald, Cizias and Hamonic have thrown the body but not nearly enought to be considered a threat. Thankfully JT has finally gotten pissed off enough to hit a few players. I just hope Orpik doesn't decide to hit himself in the face again with his own stick to get a call. I've seen some bizarre calls go the Penguins way during a few games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

I agree that from a lineup standpoint, on paper the Penguins are the best team in the NHL.

However, they have many issues - penalty killing, MAF's playoff history the past 3 seasons, DB's lack of in-game adjustments come playoff's, seemingly endless bad luck with injuries, etc.

I feel as though the team can certainly win the Cup, but I consider Chicago the favorites.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast