Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

game 1 over
    Pens 5 Islanders 0

Pens were dominate from start to finish, letang was awesome and iginlia looks great in playoofs with the pens uniform on.

GO PENS GO!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too Easy. Once again. The Penguins are too DEEP! they are too much team for the opposistion to handle on a 1 on1 basis. The Pens just have too many good players this year it's unbelievable!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Pens on paper are unstoppable

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

A friend of mine and me were having a nice little discussion the other day and he made the comment that with Crosby being out the Pens were not going to go too far in the playoffs, I just looked at him and laughed..Most teams when their star player is hurt they pretty much fall apart but in the Pens case they have so many good players with Sid being hurt it hasn't hurt them at all..

Then my friend made another comment that if the Pens end up playing the Capitals the Pens would get smoked, I made the comment to him that the difference between the Pens and the Caps is that the Pens play as a team and Ovechkin only plays for himself..

I would love it if the Pens did play the Caps and everytime Ovechkin touched the puck he would get hammered like the Pens were hammering Tavares...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Pens on paper are unstoppable

And proved it on the ice last night, POWERHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

A friend of mine and me were having a nice little discussion the other day and he made the comment that with Crosby being out the Pens were not going to go too far in the playoffs, I just looked at him and laughed..Most teams when their star player is hurt they pretty much fall apart but in the Pens case they have so many good players with Sid being hurt it hasn't hurt them at all..

Then my friend made another comment that if the Pens end up playing the Capitals the Pens would get smoked, I made the comment to him that the difference between the Pens and the Caps is that the Pens play as a team and Ovechkin only plays for himself..

I would love it if the Pens did play the Caps and everytime Ovechkin touched the puck he would get hammered like the Pens were hammering Tavares...Ed

corsby being hurt has not hurt the team att all, the trade deadline pick ups are awesome and the team has such depth, also crosby work ethic has rubbed off onto others they are picking up the slack until he returns.

as for the ovechkin story, I dont consider him even equal to crosby and the penguins, as you stated perfectly he is not a team player, yes the 2nd half he did get better and such but he is a long way away from playing the team game in my eyes

GO PENS GO!!!!!!!!1

jim

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I also do not consider Ovechkin even being close to Crosby or the Pens..What amazes me is even though Sid missed as many games as he did it took as long as it did for anyone to pass him for the leading scorer in the NHL...If Sid would not have been hurt he would have walked away with the scoring title..

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dissagree with Ovechkin not even being close to Crosby. While I am a Pens fan and live in Pittsburgh PA, I do respect a great player and Ovi is one of them. I get that noone is Crosby but Ovechkin is still the second best in the NHL. He fell off for those couple seasons but he on FIRE now, so you gotta give it up to the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I dissagree with Ovechkin not even being close to Crosby. While I am a Pens fan and live in Pittsburgh PA, I do respect a great player and Ovi is one of them. I get that noone is Crosby but Ovechkin is still the second best in the NHL. He fell off for those couple seasons but he on FIRE now, so you gotta give it up to the guy.

might be on fire but stiill need to learn how to play team game and be a team player
    until he can learn that and take his team mates to the next level, he is still not in the ssame league as crosby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Pens gonna roll over the isles tonight big time

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast