Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

They missed the hit that Glass threw on MacDonald that should have been called as well.

I'm sure we can find plenty of calls that were missed in the game. The Pens need to come out at play better the next game or this will go 7.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Actually that hit was as clean as can be.

You're out of your mind. Watch the replay. He raises the elbow on the way by.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

You're out of your mind. Watch the replay. He raises the elbow on the way by.

It didn't look bad to me actually but I also didn't see it from a good angle. That's like the Gryba hit yesterday that was clean as day which shouldn't have warranted anything but did.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

MAF with anither own goal in the playoffs. Perfect

What really blows my mind about that goal (and the second one) is that those are plays off the boards/glass in his home rink. Usually a goalie knows his home rink well enough to know where all the little kinks are, and what areas of the perimeter produce harder bounces. He was way out of position on the second goal allowing for a quick tuck-in, and that fourth goal is inexcusable in the circumstances. Hopefully for his sake he can block out Game 2 and forge ahead; otherwise, that little seed of doubt could be planted.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Okposo man-shaming of Niskanen worked. Pens blow a 3-0 lead.

Go Islanders.

it was never 3-0 fyi
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

What really blows my mind about that goal (and the second one) is that those are plays off the boards/glass in his home rink. Usually a goalie knows his home rink well enough to know where all the little kinks are, and what areas of the perimeter produce harder bounces. He was way out of position on the second goal allowing for a quick tuck-in, and that fourth goal is inexcusable in the circumstances. Hopefully for his sake he can block out Game 2 and forge ahead; otherwise, that little seed of doubt could be planted.

That goal reminded me of a bounce that Detroit would get as well as a bad break that would go in the Islanders net.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

I must eat some crow, I truly thought the pens were gonna walk all over the isles last night. Congrats to the isles for proving me wrong lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its the playoffs, losses are expected, but I don't see the Pens losing to the islanders. Pens in 5.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that was a hell of a hockey game. First the Islanders jump in front, then the Pens jump back with 4 goals. Then the Isles manage to get 2 to send it to OT but the Pens win it with a goal from Kunitz on a beauty of a pass from Crosby. God I hope this series never ends if the rest of the games can be this entertaining.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Wow, that was a hell of a hockey game. First the Islanders jump in front, then the Pens jump back with 4 goals. Then the Isles manage to get 2 to send it to OT but the Pens win it with a goal from Kunitz on a beauty of a pass from Crosby. God I hope this series never ends if the rest of the games can be this entertaining.

I'm gonna have chest pains by the end of this series.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast