Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

How is it that every time Crosby gets touched it's a call? Letang can throw an elbow at someone's head, Crosby can slufoot someone, Kunitz can break a stick with a slash and a number of other stuff can happen but no call? Gotta love Pittsburghs hired refs.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How is it that every time Crosby gets touched it's a call? Letang can throw an elbow at someone's head, Crosby can slufoot someone, Kunitz can break a stick with a slash and a number of other stuff can happen but no call? Gotta love Pittsburghs hired refs.

Find a owner with deeper pockets and better connections and you too can enjoy the same benefits.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Find a owner with deeper pockets and better connections and you too can enjoy the same benefits.

We just need a guy who cries to the ref about every single call and it might work. This series is show that Pittsburgh is beatable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We just need a guy who cries to the ref about every single call and it might work. This series is show that Pittsburgh is beatable.

No team is unbeatable. Far too many Pens fans looked at their late season acquisitions and said "OMG look at all the new toys we have there is NOW WAY WE CAN LOSE NOW". Then Crosby gets his jaw broke. The team has had very little time to play as a team since they've had limited time playing together as a whole and they ran into a team who are highly motivated and playing really well and missed the memo about "pens are supposed to win the cup so just roll over and die". The Pens seem to be playing with the attitude that "we're the pens so they'll just roll over and die". So if at any point they actually start playing like the team that rolled off that long win streak during the season, this will stop being close (that's no fun). I'm hoping for more close entertaining games and the Isles giving the Pens a good run for the money because frankly if they can't get it together and get past this speed bump what the hell do they plan to do against the top tier teams.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It went farther than expected before it was mentioned but now that we have this cliche out of the way. Game 4 thoughts anyone?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That penalty call in OT was a sham. No penalty whatsoever. Every analyst on TV concurs as well.

I hate this NHL whereby the officials control the outcomes of games instead of the players.

Garbage ......

SCF Rewards
    Country

That penalty call in OT was a sham. No penalty whatsoever. Every analyst on TV concurs as well.

I hate this NHL whereby the officials control the outcomes of games instead of the players.

Garbage ......

lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Garbage ......

Yeah I admit they missed that puck over the glass in the Caps Rangers game.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast