Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Letang should not be mentioned in players that can handle physical play.
    Hidden Content
    #1 Collection: Barrasso - Need any and all!
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Most Wanted Card : Tom Barrasso ITG Decades 90's MEGA GOALIE. Will pay well!

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by ncm7772 View Post
    Letang should not be mentioned in players that can handle physical play.
    Agreed but along with guys like Subban and Chara (spelling?) holy hell do they have a blast of a shot from the point on the PP.
    My bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Camarotuner View Post
    Agreed but along with guys like Subban and Chara (spelling?) holy hell do they have a blast of a shot from the point on the PP.

For sure. I just wish Letang could hit the net more than 10% of the time!
    Hidden Content
    #1 Collection: Barrasso - Need any and all!
    #2 Collection : Ron Hextall
    Most Wanted Card : Tom Barrasso ITG Decades 90's MEGA GOALIE. Will pay well!

Quote Originally Posted by ncm7772 View Post
    For sure. I just wish Letang could hit the net more than 10% of the time!
    That reminds me of Martinek. The Islanders play him 10% of the games this season and in those 10% he scores about 80% of the time.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    That reminds me of Martinek. The Islanders play him 10% of the games this season and in those 10% he scores about 80% of the time.
    Basically, if I have my numbers right, Martinek is the hockey equivalent of Sex Panther: 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Basically, if I have my numbers right, Martinek is the hockey equivalent of Sex Panther: 60% of the time, it works every time!
    You got it and that's why they play Carkner, Strait (since returning), Hickey and Finley over him. Gotta love the methods of Chucky Wang.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Letang is fragile (see games missed) but an anchor on the Pens power play, has a blast of a shot, and even with all the time missed this year finished 2nd in defense scoring behind PK Subban by (I think) 1 point? That's despite PK playing in something like 8 or 9 more games than Letang. That's pretty nuts. So I think of him as way more of an offensive minded player than a stay at home d-man but when he's healthy he's awesome. Problem is he plays a position where you get hit a lot and he's got the longevity of egg salad in 100 degree heat.

Let's Go Islanders.

Fore-check like you did in the last 3 weeks of the season and you will give the Pens fits.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

Hope nabbie's ok but he seemed dazed or something from that shot he took to the head.

Pens just too strong. Series will be over if they let the pens play like they want to.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast