Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Therrien ......Lol

Dat waas a lack of respeck to is families.

Not it wasn't Michel, it was a stupid pass by Diaz.

You nailed it my friend

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, Habs embarrassed themselves.

Legitimate question (as in, not meant to be inflammatory), when is the last time you have seen a single team play that dirty? Canadiens completely lost their composure and it showed big time.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Habs and Boston all through the 70's. Many playoff games ended like this one.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Therrien throws a chank because McLean calls a timeout? Lol. How about have your guys stop randomly jumping the Sens players with flying elbows, purposeful slashing, etc.

You lost all five fights in the large scrum. Just take what's left of your toy red firetrucks, and head back to the hotel.

What a punk Therrien is. Then some bell-end slap-shots the puck at Turri's head with seconds to play. Grow-up Habs.

McLean took it easy on them for the last 9-10 minutes, with a little effort that final score could have reached 8 or 9, and rightly so. You behave like that, you deserve to be put to the Sword.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm not gonna say alot about the game, but I will say these 4 things I observed.
    Prust, must be the best player in the NHL, because it seemed he didn't go off the ice.
    Price, I feel sorry for you, your coach should taken you off the ice and rested you at 5-1, but they've done that before with Patrick Roy.
    Rene Bourque, what can you say, his name suits him and he fights like a girl.
    Subban, you fought a guy that maybe had 1 fight in his life, maybe you should have fought Patches for putting that great pass to you and then you getting the Eric Lindros.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Never mind the Habs, Pageau introduces himself to the NHL with his first 3 goals playing on the 4th line! The Sens must have the most young talent in the league, or at least a system and coaching that allows them to flourish. Really impressed...meanwhile the Habs lost their cool so bad the started ™™™™™ing at each other, but this is the play-offs, watch for them to make some big adjustments, play with discipline and possibly bounce right back. Whatever the case, will anyone have any teeth left after this series?!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Therrien throws a chank because McLean calls a timeout? Lol. How about have your guys stop randomly jumping the Sens players with flying elbows, purposeful slashing, etc.

You lost all five fights in the large scrum. Just take what's left of your toy red firetrucks, and head back to the hotel.

What a punk Therrien is. Then some bell-end slap-shots the puck at Turri's head with seconds to play. Grow-up Habs.

McLean took it easy on them for the last 9-10 minutes, with a little effort that final score could have reached 8 or 9, and rightly so. You behave like that, you deserve to be put to the Sword.

Exactly, losing respect for Therrien every time he opens his yap...whining that you never humiliate another team like that, saw the highlights and wasn't sure what I was seeing, but guess some Hab did fire a slap shot at a Sens head,that is as cheap as it gets and worthy of a suspension imho. If you don't want to get humiliated, quite gooning around and play better!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Can't stand the habs. Hope they get ousted in 5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Habs and especially Subban show their true colors once again. Punks. Plain and simple. From the coach on down, classless. Subban is the king of ducking EVERYONE and then goes after Turris and throws blows when he's in the ice. "Hey, if the Habs are all going to act like toddlers throwing a tantrum, I’m going to give them a timeout.” - Paul MacLean

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On-Ice: Montreal lost their heads, but once the game was out of reach did what you need to do. This is a series. I'd much rather watch my team lose big like that then continue to dump and chase the way Vancouver did. The game is over. Stop playing it and start playing the series for a bit. They showed emotion to the point of losing their heads, but at least they weren't apathetic like another Canadian team with a stylized C for a logo.

Off-Ice: Therrien needs to shut up. Every time McLean does his job and defends/protects his own players, Therrien calls it disrespect. Meanwhile, Prust puts on his classiest hat and calls McLean a "bug-eyed fat walrus" and McLean responds by saying "I'm husky, not fat." Now, I ask each and every one of you which coach has more class, the one whining about the other guy doing a better job or the one who won't take childish bait? Now tell me which team overall has been classier in this series.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast