Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Truth:

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Guys, my secret is out:

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

If you're Michael Landsberg, then you and I are going to fist-fight. No getting around it. I will book the ring, and we will use 16 ounce gloves so that your girly-face doesn't get completely caved in by my left-hook.

You will have a hard time explaining how a man of almost 60 years of age kicked your arse.

lol

Well that stunk. I hope Eller's all right. Price needs to be better than that - he doesn't even need to be the best goalie on the ice, but he can't be a distant second like he was tonight. I still believe in him.

I'm happy the Sens won. They definitely didn't control the game, but they played well enough to win game 1. Tomorrow's game will be crucial. If Ottawa wins again, I think the Habs will be done.

I really hope Eller's alright... didn't get to see the hit in detail and I think Eller fell flat on his face which broke his nose, but if Gryba has to gets disciplinary action, I hope he'll learn the lesson. I hate to see players getting injured no matter which team they play for.

EDIT: The hit looks like it was clean... Big mistake by Diaz with that pass and what was a clean and legal hit turned for the worse. Gryba shouldn't have had a game misconduct on it, he did everything by the book. It's unfortunately a risk our boys take every game, but again, godspeed to Eller, I hope his condition isn't serious and that he'll return to the ice quickly.
    Last edited by cardscardscards; 05-02-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    Looking for: Erik Karlsson (Main PC), Mika Zibanejad (Secondary PC), JG Pageau, Kyle Turris and Cody Ceci
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Man that one was crazy. Congrats to Anderson and the boys and man I hope Eller is ok.
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If Habs fans should he mad at anyone in this situation it's Diaz for throwing up such a horrendous pass.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

You learn at a young age (well I did anyway) to never make a suicide pass. Diaz is all to blame for this.Suiy passes never ever end well. Prime example.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Canadiens without Emelin: 4-6-0
    Carey Price without Emelin 4.17 GAA
    Carey Price with Emelin: 2.26 GAA

One guy can make a huge difference, but the Habs, Price especially, must still adjust to the destabilized defense without Emelin.
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Ottawa in 5 games, best goalie in the NHL and the best d-man in the NHL, nothing else, I'm just wondering why there playing back to back nights and TO and the Bruins get a big break, oh yeah I forgot the Leafs have to be on Sat night hockey not the Sens/Habs.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast