Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Have to hand to the Senators, they have 8 rookies who have scored their first goal this year and they continue to contribute while the vets lead the way and Karlsson and Anderson, if there not the best at their positions, pretty darn close. Price gets all the hype but Anderson is playing like a monster, a 9.60 save percentage, stopping 48/50 shots in game one, just business as usual for him. The Sens are not my team but its hard not to like them.

As for the Habs, how long can they run with Price before its too late, every time I have seen Budaj he has been rock solid.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

oh Paccioretty and Gionta out for tonights game! not good not good at all!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

oh Paccioretty and Gionta out for tonights game! not good not good at all!

yikes for the Habs, Pacio, Gionta, and Eller out. could OTT head home with a 2-0 lead? decent chance, I'd say.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

the ball is in Ottawas court, they gotta take it and run with it.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The Habs motto for the season was "NO EXCUSES" - tonight is going to be a true test of that moniker. No Eller, no Gionta, no Pacioretty....no problem? We shall see.

Guys like Desharnais, Plekanec, Ryder need to step up big time tonight. Look for the youngsters to get an even more prominent role.

And Price is going to have to be equal to Anderson.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ouch, just heard on the radio Prust called coach Maclean a fat, bugged eyed walrus...not to sure what to say about that, hard not to laugh, but on the other hand PM seems to be a such a down to earth likeable guy...his players love him and he is getting the most out of them, not too mention he was close to a ppg player in the NHL....Prust on the other hand, not so much class, on or off the ice...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't think you know Brandon Prust very well. Guy has raised a ton of money for worthwhile causes in every hockey city he's ever played in - www.prusty4kids.ca/ - and there's many good reasons that he's been a fan favourite and popular teammate everywhere he's gone.
    Last edited by RGM81; 05-03-2013 at 03:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think you know Brandon Prust very well. Guy has raised a ton of money for worthwhile causes in every hockey city he's ever played in - www.prusty4kids.ca/ - and there's many good reasons that he's been a fan favourite and popular teammate everywhere he's gone.

You are correct, I don't follow Prust's extra curricular activities, but in today's NHL, with the mega salaries its pretty safe to assume if not all, the vast majority have a personal charity, pretty much the norm, each team gives an award at the end of the year to one of its players who is most outstanding in the community.

Anyway i relate to you wanting to defend your teams player, I am want to do the same for Marchand, who everyone thinks is the biggest SOB on the planet ( even though now in only his 3rd year has pulled back from the "edge" a lot and led the Bruin's in scoring) He donated the $$'s from the auction for his private suite, all 200 k to the family who lost their 6 year old in the Marathon bombing. Whatever the case, just another player doing good, just didn't think it was a classy thing for Prust to say, but in the heat of the moment, most everyone says something they probably regret. I'm just happy P Mac stayed cool and didn't fire a cheap shot back.

cheers.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Therrien ......Lol

Dat waas a lack of respeck to is families.

Not it wasn't Michel, it was a stupid pass by Diaz.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

This has been a fantastic hockey game. Physical, smart, great plays, great goaltending. And the good guys are looking good with 10 minutes left!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast