Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That's TWO - Count 'Em ....... Stupid plays by Diaz in one week. He sticks his elbow out and hits the puck. Budaj didn't have a chance. Just get the H.E. Double Hockey Sticks out of the way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's TWO - Count 'Em ....... Stupid plays by Diaz in one week. He sticks his elbow out and hits the puck. Budaj didn't have a chance. Just get the H.E. Double Hockey Sticks out of the way.

Careful what you say... Michel Therrien may get offended.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Dave Stubbs tweets that it's very unlikely that Price or Prust play in Game 5. I guess I'll book my camping trip for this weekend after all.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

When was prust named an assistant captain?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Alternate Captain, not Assistant.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Dave Stubbs tweets that it's very unlikely that Price or Prust play in Game 5. I guess I'll book my camping trip for this weekend after all.

have they said what exactly is worng with carey price?
    look like a harmless play but you could see his was struggling at the end of the 3rd.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

After the second goal he got up very gingerly and was a bit doubled over trying to skate it off. He tried to play through it and ended up further aggravating it on a buzzer beater shot. My guess is either a hamstring or a groin.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

After the second goal he got up very gingerly and was a bit doubled over trying to skate it off. He tried to play through it and ended up further aggravating it on a buzzer beater shot. My guess is either a hamstring or a groin.

just by his postion on the 2 saves or shots I think is a groin injury or pull

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Even if Price could go, I think you'd be booking that trip anyway. Therrien has lost the coaching battle. The Habs were up 2-0, playing well and he still looked incredibly worried / slightly lost. He's out of ideas and out of faith. Montreal lost this one on coaching.

Something I noticed. When Torres hit Seabrook in 2011, the Hawks whined about it the rest of the series and, though they made a series of it, lost.
    When Rome put Horton out in the finals, the Bruins didn't really say much about it and they eventually won.
    When Bits put out Clifford last playoffs, LA said not one thing. Look what they did.
    Gryba hits Eller and the team becomes angry, frustrated and mouthy. They lost this series when Prust insulted McLean. Since that hit the team hasn't shut up about every little thing. I suppose the lesson is, when one of your guys goes down in the playoffs, defend him with the scoreboard, not your mouth.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 05-08-2013 at 11:41 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

When it rains, it pours. Gionta's done with a torn triceps.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast