Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Nash's problem is that he's not attacking the net. He's protecting the puck well but it used to be (protect puck --> attack net) , now (it's protect puck --> get nowhere --> puck gets taken away). He can't just back off the defender like it's a basketball game. I think it also has to do with the speed he's moving at (not very fast these days)...rumour says the Rangers broadcasters say he was getting his thighs massaged on the bench. Not good if he's injured.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

Yea they showed Nashy getting the rub down on the bench. Need to put him with Hagelin or Zuccarello, useless putting him with Richie when Richie can barely hold onto the puck, then Nash is just double teamed. Or stick Brassard with him and chance downgrading our lower lines and hopefully give Nashy a much needed goal, Brassard has been incredible as of late.

Cally was pretty ineffective today, not sure why but I'm sure going back to the garden will give him some energy again, we need him and Steppy to generate some offense. Real question is if Clowe is out, who's getting the call? Hopefully Kreider, we need some speed and some more shots on goal and if Torts lets him play his game, he'll be sure to do that

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Zucarello had a great game yesterday. He blocked shots, fore-checked well, etc. He has been one of the better Ranger forwards for being a little guy. Nash looks to be injured or something. He's not flying out there like he's capable of.

Brassard now has a chance to live up to his draft ability. Injuries hopefully gone now, he can perform in the manner that has finally been expected from him.

I still think that this series goes 7 games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

Zuccarello has been the Rangers' most consistent forward since he's returned. I'm very glad to see he's panned out, at least for now. He's added a lot of offensive creativity to the team and that's helped on 5vs5 and the powerplay (when it's working).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Missed yesterdays game because my at and t that controls everything went out pleasantly surprised the Rangers won 1-0 onto game 7 woo-hoo

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Should be a very good game tonight. I'll call 2-1 NYR.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should be a very good game tonight. I'll call 2-1 NYR.

Hope you're right,maybe I shouldn't watch it the Rangers seem to do better when I'm not cheering them on.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pyatt scores 2-0 Rangers keep it up guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3-0 Del zotto goal NICE.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I got the goal calibration wrong. Great game by the Rangers so far.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast