Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who do you cheer for once your team is out?

I know some people stand by the "Once my team is eliminated, the season is over" mantra, but I don't think cheering for another team once your team is eliminated is a hockey sin or anything.

Obviously, I wanted the Habs to be playing into June, but that didn't work out. So I'm behind either the Ducks or the Pens, to see either Saku or Iggy finally get their hands on the Cup. I don't buy into the "cheer for Canada's teams" stuff either. I'd walk away from hockey before I cheered for the Leafs!

So what about you? If your team is done, is your season over too?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Hockey is never over. I postponed my 1st Wedding 3 times because some other idiots thought that I was actually going to miss HNIC. Never.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My team is gone, but my "East" team is still going.
    Unfortunately, that being the Senators means I'll likely have to pick a new team come round 3. But I agree it would be nice to see Iggy finally get one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

Whoever I think can win me money by betting, since the Flames haven't made it for a few years and it's been even longer since I legitimately thought they could get out of Round 1. Usually I do pretty well in the playoffs for picks, but I had an awful start in round 1 this year.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I usually can't get behind another Eastern Conference team after the Habs get knocked out. Too many little rivalries. So I go with a Western Conference team - this year it's the Blackhawks, but I would be pretty darn happy if the Ducks did well for Saku's sake.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

If the Red Wings don't win tonight, then I will usually go for any severe underdogs, and in this case that would be the Sens and the Sharks.

I just don't want to see Pittsburgh or Chicago or the Rangers winning as that just plays into Gary Bettman's hands. The Ducks are a filthy team full of spearing stick-hacks, Teemu and Saku not included, they need their arses kicked by somebody

SCF Rewards
    Country

In this order:

Sens, Leafs, Sharks, Caps

I do not want to see the Pens or the Hawks win although they will likely be the two at the final

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

My teams in order:

Wings (Still in, hopefully I can say the same tomorrow)
    Flyers (Won't comment on this season)
    Whatever team Bob is on (Columbus came oh so close to the Playoffs)

If none of them are in then like Centrehice I go for the underdogs so this year I'll be going for the Sens if Detroit doesn't make it past the Ducks (Come on 10 O'clock get here already).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

I root for any team going against a big rival unless their both rivals or the underdog. For example, I am rooting for anyone to beat the Pens but idc who wins the Caps vs Rangers series. In the West I am rooting for Anaheim and anyone playing against Chicago and LA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Hockey is never over. I postponed my 1st Wedding 3 times because some other idiots thought that I was actually going to miss HNIC. Never.

That right there ladies and gentlemen is dedication LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast