Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The Leafs got excited and dropped it. I've watched my Canucks do it many times on both ends. Boston never gave up and it showed.
    The Leafs are young. They're only going to get better.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Was kessel on ice for OT winner? I think he was.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Largest collapse in Leaf History in the shortest time period. You will live for 150 years, and never see this again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Largest collapse in Leaf History in the shortest time period. You will live for 150 years, and never see this again.

Yeah thats what made it so devastating. 9.9 times out of 10, a NHL team will hold onto a 4-1 lead in the third to victory. To have a collapse of historical proportions was completely unexpected.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds crazy, but I would have rather they got blown out. I was watching the game at pub, the Leafs go up 4-1 in the third. As a Toronto sports fan in his twenties, I haven't felt a surge of excitement like I did last night, well, I don't think ever (in terms of sports). About 11 minutes left in the third we decided to head to Maple Leafs Square to join the crowd of thousands for the "celebration." That's when the meltdown started and what was supposed to be a celebration turned into heartbreak. At least if they get blown out, there is no false sense of excitement.

I know what you mean. It's not just about losing and elimination, but it's also HOW you lose. When you turn over a 4-1 lead and lose 5-4 in OT because of bad play in the last ten minutes of regulation, it's simply not acceptable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You'd think that after reading your comment that this experience would make me grateful, but no (LOL), I was just a devastated Leafs fan. This'll happen again someday, but hopefully it won't be with the Maple Leafs as the recipients.

Go Leafs!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

Whats also devastating is I firmly believe the Leafs are a better team than the Rangers! Arrhgggghhh,

SCF Rewards
    Country

I made this rage comic (meme) after the game. I'm not sure how many of you guys know what memes are, haha, but I hope you'll enjoy it:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

That is pretty cool, reminds me of The Oatmeal. a funny site that is full of these memes...one could be made for the B's fans perspective that would be pretty funny too, especially for those who left after it was 4-1 and were not allowed back into the arena.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

... especially for those who left after it was 4-1 and were not allowed back into the arena.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. And really funny second part of the comment, haha! Great suggestion. I'm sure at least a couple of Bruins fans were confronted with that issue, eh? I made this one from my own perspective watching the game live in the middle of the night in Denmark, haha.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910