Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I was impressed by the young Leafs and Kessel played great, but their fans...still obnoxious instead of humble after a meltdown for the ages...Boston says your welcome to most everyone in Canada who lives outside of "The center of the Universe." THANK YOU BERGERON....and Lucic, and Krejci and......
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was impressed by the young Leafs and Kessel played great, but their fans...still obnoxious instead of humble after a meltdown for the ages...Boston says your welcome to most everyone in Canada who lives outside of "The center of the Universe." THANK YOU BERGERON....and Lucic, and Krejci and......

Who is being obnoxious?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Who is being obnoxious?

No biggy really, I shouldn't stereotype all fan's, just the "at least we shut down that little punk Seguin"...Really, a punk?...just grasping at straws I guess, both Kess and Seguin are great talents who like all scorer's are streaky...

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Leafs Lose Against Boston. Feelings?

I have to say, that was a great series. I am proud of both teams especially my Leafs. They took a great teams to game 7. Sure we pretty much failed in the end but we gave them a run for their money. We came from dead out of the playoffs (last year) to giving Boston a hard time in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Job well done Leafs.

I also made a short clip of my reaction to the loss about 5 minutes after the game if anyone wants to watch....

How do you guys feel?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

I am proud of my Leafs for exceeding expectations but simply put last night was devastating. I am 25 and last nights loss was easily the biggest heartbreak (sports) of my life. Bitter defeat.

SCF Rewards
    Country

come on leaf fans you had the game won but t e leafs could not hold it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I am no Leafs fan but at least the Leafs showed up and came to play in game 7...unlike the Caps.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

My question to Leafs fans would you have rather lost the way they did or like pheebs said not even show up like the Caps did.Being a Rangers fan I kept expecting the Caps to wake up but they never did,the back breaker for the Leafs was the goal that made it 4-2 it gave the Bruins hope that they could come back.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

hockey is entertainment first. we love to watch "our" team, we hope they win. but it was a very entertaining series. when a whole city gets behind a team like Toronto does you have to know it was great. we cant all win but we're certainly not losers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

My question to Leafs fans would you have rather lost the way they did or like pheebs said not even show up like the Caps did.Being a Rangers fan I kept expecting the Caps to wake up but they never did,the back breaker for the Leafs was the goal that made it 4-2 it gave the Bruins hope that they could come back.

Sounds crazy, but I would have rather they got blown out. I was watching the game at pub, the Leafs go up 4-1 in the third. As a Toronto sports fan in his twenties, I haven't felt a surge of excitement like I did last night, well, I don't think ever (in terms of sports). About 11 minutes left in the third we decided to head to Maple Leafs Square to join the crowd of thousands for the "celebration." That's when the meltdown started and what was supposed to be a celebration turned into heartbreak. At least if they get blown out, there is no false sense of excitement.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast