Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

If Grabovsky comes alive in the playoffs givin the Leafs 3 lines that can put the puck in the net. Leafs would be very hard to defend against. They just might win a round or 2.
    Too many ifs with them though Reimer and the gang are mostly playoff rookies. Will be interesting to see how they adapt to playoff hockey and in how they develope.

Go Leafs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Here we go boys here we go!! Lets do this!!!!!!!!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

For the very first time in my existence, that's almost 57 years, I am actually cheering for the Leafs to beat somebody. I just cannot stand the attitude of some of the Boston players and their whining, namely Marchand and Lucic.

Everyone calls Marchand - The old Pat Verbeek moniker - "The Little Ball of Hate". The difference between Verbeek and Marchand? Verbeek was a Professional in every regard, and he retired with over 500 Goals, neither of which Marchand will achieve as long as he remains in the NHL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yikes... Leafs played well for the first three minutes, then were outworked for every second afterwards. Not only were the turnovers horrendous, the Leafs just seemed slow in general. It looked like they were beaten to pretty much every loose puck.

Hopefully the Sens play better tomorrow. I'd like one of my two teams to play well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brutal. Brutal. Brutal. Kostka has to go back to the AHL. Get Gardiner back in. STOP TURNING THE PUCK OVER!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrible game from a Leafs fan's perspective. Good play the first few minutes and after the powerplay goal, but after McLaren's penalty it was Boston that dominated. It seemed like every loose puck was picked up by a Bruin, most hard hits were B's and Reimer had an off night to say the least.

The Bruins certainly did some scouting on him and the B's often shot high-glove hand on him, succeeding to score on multiple attempts (the second one, the Horton deflection, which he partially caught but still let in) and generally didn't look like he played an A game. He was one of the better Leafs (sadly given the circumstances) and at least kept the Leafs in it, albeit for less than a period of play.

Here's hoping that the Leafs will pick it up in Game 2 and gain some momentum and an advantage heading into Game 3 at the
    ACC.

Greetings from a Danish Leafs fan who got up at 1 AM to watch the game, and is now dissapointed and slightly sleep depraved, haha.

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country

If kostka is in next game I'm gonna pull my hair out.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Leafs stood around and allowed themselves to slowly and effectivel get manhandled. It was like watching the Bruins destroy the Canucks a couple of years ago.

Carlyle needs to have Colton Orr or McArthur beat the living snot out of Marchand on the first shift, take the stick to Chara. get off on the front foot.

The Bruins are going to try to play this way in every game if you allow them to get away with it. They need a dose of oldtime Hockey.

Stick-hack Chara, hammer Marchand, make every shift Bergeon has a life-threatening adventure. If not, you are going to be swept.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Leafs stood around and allowed themselves to slowly and effectivel get manhandled. It was like watching the Bruins destroy the Canucks a couple of years ago.

Carlyle needs to have Colton Orr or McArthur beat the living snot out of Marchand on the first shift, take the stick to Chara. get off on the front foot.

The Bruins are going to try to play this way in every game if you allow them to get away with it. They need a dose of oldtime Hockey.

Stick-hack Chara, hammer Marchand, make every shift Bergeon has a life-threatening adventure. If not, you are going to be swept.

I agree just as long as its not cheap shots or attempt to injure
    leafs need to man up more and stand up at the blue lines

hopefully game 2 will be better outcome for the leafs

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Boston looked like Boston.
    Toronto looked like Toronto.
    All there is to it.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast