Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

wow pretty surprised. happy to have a bhawks-wings playoff (after this year probably won't happen again for ages, thanks beavis bettmann). hawks should roll pretty easy though.

Red Wings grow in stature each shift. If they are not tired from this Duck ordeal, they will gice Chicago fits The Blackhawks will have their hands full.

I love overconfident comments like your last one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

Nice to see the Ducks done early. Really tired of seeing the sophomoric Perry and Getzlaf. Ducks got away with more than a few calls, and its great that the wings were able to overcome that. I hope Babs keeps these lines. Datsyuk and Zetterberg are just as effective split up.. but they make Cleary and Filppula better. And what a nice trick to have up your sleeve for a game 7... budreau had no idea what was going on when the Wings shuffled lines. I hope Selanne and Koivu do retire...then I can stop even paying any attention to the Ducks. If Detroit can get a win in Chicago in Games 1 or 2, I see this going at least 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456