Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Official Series Discussion Thread: St. Louis Blues vs. Los Angeles Kings

This is the place for all discussion about the first-round matchup between the St. Louis Blues and the defending Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings!

Have fun, but keep things respectful and within the guidelines of the community. It's one thing to trash-talk after a big win, but don't make things personal. Staff will be monitoring these threads and anybody that crosses the line will be subject to warnings and infractions as appropriate. Keep the sticks on the ice and have fun discussing this great playoffs series!

Also, a reminder to check out the Playoffs Bracket Challenge Contest - win a cool card prize! http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Contest-Leg-5
    Last edited by RGM81; 04-29-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

this is the hardest series for me, Champs in 7
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Kings in 5.

I like the Blues roster, I really do..... but after the way they handeled the post season last year, I'm expecting the Kings to turn it up about 3 nothes, and totally dominate a team they should beat.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Kings in 5.

If LA shows up like they did last playoffs, I don't think St Louis is going to be the team to take them out. I like how St Louis has slowly and quietly turned into a legitimate playoff team, but I don't think they're ready for an LA team firing on all cylinders.

I would expect this series to be a long hard fought battle. I'm going to guess Kings in 7 although I would love to see the Blues make the conference finals.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Steen on the PP from Shattenkirk
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

King tie the game with 31 seconds in the game remaining!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Quick stood on his head the whole game, then loses focus for a split second behind the net. Very costly blunder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast