Thread: It's HERE!

It's HERE!

Finally got my Topps Redemption today!!! SWEEEEEET CARD!!!

Hidden Content - PC/FT/FSHidden Content - PLEASE SUBSCRIBE (I SUB BACK!!!)

2. Wata Photo
    That's just a beautiful card, Joeylion. Congratulations!! Good to see Molly finally got around to signing. I'd have been checking the Topps website almost every day to see if there was an update. I've only done a few redemptions, and have never had to wait anywhere near that long. I'd have gone nuts waiting.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for old #4, even after he left Milwaukee. I think if Yount had left the Brewers, too, it would have killed me. But I can't tell you how many times I saw "the Ignitor" play in person at the old County Stadium in Milwaukee. He did the little things that didn't show up in the box score, but made the team better. I found out a few weeks ago that he's one of only four players in history to have a career .300 average, 3,000 hits and 500 stolen bases, the others being Ty Cobb, Honus Wagner, and Eddie Collins (and obviously Molly is the only one in the modern era to do it). And Molitor, Cobb and Wagner are the only players in history with 3,000 hits, 600 doubles and 500 stolen bases.

You've got to hang on to that!
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.