Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    80 new cards in this week check it out all sorts of stuff hall of famers + more!

    These were scanned today and new in my collection this week. If interested in something leave your bucket link in a post below and I will check you. Also let me know what you want me to check you for.


    Football

    Joe Montana
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa4d251c8.jpg

    Dallas Clark Contenders Rookie Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse124b271.jpg

    Alshon Jeffrey Topps Chrome Relic /150
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa23b73fe.jpg

    Wes Welker
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps22e293aa.jpg

    Tom Brady
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps7c089990.jpg

    Steve Young
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps747b0e72.jpg

    Jim Brown
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps12284373.jpg

    Colin Kapernick
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psee409150.jpg

    Billy Cannon Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps114456f6.jpg

    Deion Sanders
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps25f685cd.jpg

    Barry Sanders
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psdf8eaa21.jpg

    Roger Staubach Shadowbox
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3b0edbbc.jpg

    Roger Craig Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd1b102b2.jpg

    Colin Kapernick Rookie Relic /50
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf7ef3b3f.jpg

    Bob Lilly Red Ink Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps66239dac.jpg

    Bob Lilly Blue Ink Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps244b8223.jpg

    Mikel Leshoure /50 RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps22e0d834.jpg

    Daryl Richardson /99 RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf209420c.jpg

    Steve Young
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps4939080b.jpg

    Brian Westbrook
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps0ff40e76.jpg

    Brian Westbrook 4 Color Patch
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa319b2b7.jpg

    Alshon Jeffrey Star Rookie Card /450
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse7b676d2.jpg

    Dual Auto HOFer Paul Warfield Front Braylon Edwards Back
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps35ce3184.jpg

    Dual Auto HOFer Paul Warfield Front Braylon Edwards Back
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps1aefe124.jpg

    Andrew Luck RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd2351c84.jpg

    Brock Osweiler Quad Patches /25
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps74b7732a.jpg

    Brock Osweiler Auto /250
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps71032d08.jpg

    Cam Newton Chrome RC
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps231424db.jpg

    Colin Kapernick Rookie Cards
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps8e9b9559.jpg

    Leonard Hankerson Certified Mirror Gold Patch Auto /25
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps76bc13c8.jpg


    Basketball

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps8b0534c5.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps58e8f962.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd4f4f1b2.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps998d4aa7.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3d7097b9.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa2c7c268.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psfa568b81.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psaee63205.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps93f60d01.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psbda7971e.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps16298fe2.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps02c0fe0a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps5195fc45.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps24cce2da.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps64e193b1.jpg



    Baseball

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps850a4e72.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps56e6656a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps6acb5eb3.jpg


    Hockey
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps26899784.jpg


    I have these wrestling cards for trade. Looking for other wrestling cards for trade.

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps2a2ddca9.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psaf89405a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa9989d8c.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psade8ca12.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf6ea3032.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps014a83b4.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps83901c0b.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps36186223.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psbb8bc0f4.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps4b7d08b0.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse75bb5f0.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps01d86681.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3b32186e.jpg


  2. #2
    check me for the luck and craig autos if you would
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

  3. #3
    Check my links i like the kaepernick young and montana thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
    These were scanned today and new in my collection this week. If interested in something leave your bucket link in a post below and I will check you. Also let me know what you want me to check you for.


    Football

    Joe Montana
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa4d251c8.jpg

    Dallas Clark Contenders Rookie Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse124b271.jpg

    Alshon Jeffrey Topps Chrome Relic /150
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa23b73fe.jpg

    Wes Welker
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps22e293aa.jpg

    Tom Brady
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps7c089990.jpg

    Steve Young
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps747b0e72.jpg

    Jim Brown
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps12284373.jpg

    Colin Kapernick
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psee409150.jpg

    Billy Cannon Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps114456f6.jpg

    Deion Sanders
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps25f685cd.jpg

    Barry Sanders
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psdf8eaa21.jpg

    Roger Staubach Shadowbox
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3b0edbbc.jpg

    Roger Craig Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd1b102b2.jpg

    Colin Kapernick Rookie Relic /50
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf7ef3b3f.jpg

    Bob Lilly Red Ink Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps66239dac.jpg

    Bob Lilly Blue Ink Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps244b8223.jpg

    Mikel Leshoure /50 RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps22e0d834.jpg

    Daryl Richardson /99 RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf209420c.jpg

    Steve Young
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps4939080b.jpg

    Brian Westbrook
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps0ff40e76.jpg

    Brian Westbrook 4 Color Patch
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa319b2b7.jpg

    Alshon Jeffrey Star Rookie Card /450
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse7b676d2.jpg

    Dual Auto HOFer Paul Warfield Front Braylon Edwards Back
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps35ce3184.jpg

    Dual Auto HOFer Paul Warfield Front Braylon Edwards Back
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps1aefe124.jpg

    Andrew Luck RC Auto
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd2351c84.jpg

    Brock Osweiler Quad Patches /25
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps74b7732a.jpg

    Brock Osweiler Auto /250
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps71032d08.jpg

    Cam Newton Chrome RC
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps231424db.jpg

    Colin Kapernick Rookie Cards
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps8e9b9559.jpg

    Leonard Hankerson Certified Mirror Gold Patch Auto /25
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps76bc13c8.jpg


    Basketball

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps8b0534c5.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps58e8f962.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psd4f4f1b2.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps998d4aa7.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3d7097b9.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa2c7c268.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psfa568b81.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psaee63205.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps93f60d01.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psbda7971e.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps16298fe2.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps02c0fe0a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps5195fc45.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps24cce2da.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps64e193b1.jpg



    Baseball

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps850a4e72.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps56e6656a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps6acb5eb3.jpg


    Hockey
    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps26899784.jpg


    I have these wrestling cards for trade. Looking for other wrestling cards for trade.

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps2a2ddca9.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psaf89405a.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psa9989d8c.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psade8ca12.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psf6ea3032.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps014a83b4.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps83901c0b.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps36186223.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...psbb8bc0f4.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps4b7d08b0.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...pse75bb5f0.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps01d86681.jpg

    http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...ps3b32186e.jpg
    collecting 49ers
    Super collecting Frank Gore,bowman, bernon davis and willis
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by donbickle707 View Post
    check me for the luck and craig autos if you would
    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by ninersAllDay View Post
    Check my links i like the kaepernick young and montana thanks
    Sorry nothing for me


  5. #5
    CMB for the Colin Kapernick
    If not sent in reasonable time, I will leave neg. feedback.

    Sorry can't send out of US.

    Trade by BV not SV or who's hot or not this week.

    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Check our bucket to include PC for the luck auto, also likethe Craig alittle
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  7. #7
    hello, please check my bucket for all your Kaepernick cards. if you see anything please reply with a PM

    Tony

  8. #8
    Alex- Please check me for the Maynard Auto and the Berra GU:

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ew-Stuff/page2
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •