My Patrick Ewing/David Lee PC Thread

I wanted to start a thread for just these 2 players in my collection. I have been a huge Patrick Ewing fan ever since he came into the NBA. I'm glad we are seeing him around the Knicks more these days. Lee has been a double-double machine for most of his time in the NBA and I hated seeing him get traded, but I still follow Lee and watch Golden State games whenever they are on here on the east coast.

I'll start by showing off my David Lee stuff first. It's a smalll collection, but I am proud of what I have so far. I just need to scan the base and inserts I have. I'll show off the Ewing's after. I am in the process of scanning the Ewing base and inserts as we speak. Those are the bulk of my Ewing PC. I have a couple game used and no autos as his autos as so expensive. Maybe someday I will have one.

Here is the Lee collection, game used first. I may have shown them off in previous threads.

To Be Continued...
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

That's all my Lee Game Used cards. I'll show off the autographs tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and all comments are welcome.

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

If your looking to buy/obtain some more stuff.. I have 2 GU's and probably a ton of inserts.. let me know

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...710_075816.jpg
    http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...402_144017.jpg
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

If you can hold on to them until the 15th of May, I would definitely be interested. Shoot me a PM with what your asking and links to anything else and maybe we can work something out.

Mike

Here are the Lee autos I have:

More to come...

I will get some more up later today or tonight.

Mike

Here are the rest of the Lee autos

I'll start showing the Ewing stuff tomorrow.

All comments appreciated.

Mike

Ewings

Game Used

Base and Inserts

[URL=http://s3.photobucket.com/user/maniabeatle01/media/Patrick%20Ewing%20Collection/Base%20and%20Inserts/ewing51_zps3c653608.jpg.html][/img]

I will post more over the weekend.

Go Knicks!

Mike

Awesome Lees! He was by far my favorite Knicks during those dark Isaiah days.

Same here. It's a shame they traded him to Golden State. I still follow him by reading the stats and when Golden State is on a national game, I will watch it.

Mike