Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The miller is gone but I have the others. Do you want the others? 9 total would be $18 plus $3 for shipping so $21. If that works I'll post it up now. Let me know. thanks,
    steve
    Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

2. Wata Photo
    Are these UD auto's #'d /150 in college uniforms? If so I will take em:

2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver #120 Quan Cosby
    2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver #22 D.J. Moore

LMK, thanks.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Are these UD auto's #'d /150 in college uniforms? If so I will take em:

2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver #120 Quan Cosby
    2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver #22 D.J. Moore

LMK, thanks.
    they are not numbered but they are the silver autographs so I'm not sure.
    Looking for 2007 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Chrome cards for my sets! (black ref, bronze ref, silver, silver ref, gold and gold refs)

I can use these bud. So 25 dlvd on these? Regular paypal okay?

2011 Playoff National Treasures Pro Bowl Materials #9 Jerod Mayo
    2002 Upper Deck Honor Roll Field Generals Dual Jerseys #FGDC Rohan Davey/David Carr
    2007 Donruss Classics #249 David Ball AU/999 RC
    2007 Donruss Threads #247 David Ball AU/999 RC
    2007 Upper Deck Trilogy Graphiti Autographs #BA David Ball/199
    2009 Press Pass SE Gridiron Graphs Red #GGBH Brian Hoyer
    2009 Press Pass Autographs Bronze Red Ink #BH Brian Hoyer/50*
    2009 SAGE Autographs Red #21 Brian Hoyer
    2009 Donruss Rookies and Stars Longevity Autographs #151 Brandon Tate/125
    2010 Prestige Draft Picks Rights Autographs #278 Pat Paschall/999
    2010 Bowman Sterling Black Refractors #BSRDRTPR Taylor Price JSY
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevca1125 View Post
    they are not numbered but they are the silver autographs so I'm not sure.

Also are they sticker auto's and are the in their college uniforms? If the answer is yes for both I will take them. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

The miller is gone but I have the others. Do you want the others? 9 total would be $18 plus $3 for shipping so $21. If that works I'll post it up now. Let me know. thanks,
    steve
    Yep, go ahead & post. Thank you

the tate auto is gone but I have the others. Do you want anything else or do you want me to post it for $23?

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    Also are they sticker auto's and are the in their college uniforms? If the answer is yes for both I will take them. Thanks.
    They are in college uniforms but they are not sticker autographs. They are on card autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by knightfam5 View Post
    Yep, go ahead & post. Thank you
    I posted. thank you

the tate auto is gone but I have the others. Do you want anything else or do you want me to post it for $23?
    Sure thing bud. Feel free to post away!
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

All set. anyone else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast