Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 9.99 gu thingys.

Bought these on a lark after my rehab class as target was close by and didn't have anything good in the way of blasters.

The packs were 2 gridiron gear 2008 2 ud 1st edition 2 2009 ud and 2 topps total 2006.

nothing that great out of the packs

2006 topps total.

randy moss si for kids si20

Antonio gates si for kids si21

2008 gridiron gear

randy moss/Terrell owens rivals r-1 015/500

2009 ud

d.j.moore rc 214

max unger rc 249

evander hood rc 276

dan reeves America's team insert 20

2 GU CARDS NEXT.

JAMAAL CHARLES 2008 SPX ROOKIE WINNING MATERIALS RM-JC TRIPLE RED SWATCHES 34/75

MARVIN HARRISON 2007 TOPPS TX EXCLUSIVE SUPER BOWL XLI TICKET STUB SB-MH

For 9.99 I'm pretty happy with what I got the ticket stub card is something different and a 3 swatch jersey numbered to 75 isn't that bad either.Thanks for the read take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Nice Harrison! and Jamaal Charles is a beast!
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    Nice Harrison! and Jamaal Charles is a beast!
    I was actually surprised as usually the gu in these things are garbage,nothing major but worth the 9.99 at least.
    All my teams stink.

solid hits, Steve!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Thanks Tim.
    All my teams stink.

I need to find one of these somewhere. Nice hits with the Harrison and Charles.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    I was actually surprised as usually the gu in these things are garbage,nothing major but worth the 9.99 at least.

You can say that again I purchased something similar too that for 9.99 but it was all packers, catch was that didn't mean current packers...Ended up with a Javon Walker..LOL

What exactly did the packaging look like? If I see one similar to what you had, I may pull the trigger.
    I collect Montee Ball, Denver Broncos, Russell Wilson, Mike Glennon, Chris Borland, Brett Smith

Quote Originally Posted by frizzzlecake View Post
    You can say that again I purchased something similar too that for 9.99 but it was all packers, catch was that didn't mean current packers...Ended up with a Javon Walker..LOL

What exactly did the packaging look like? If I see one similar to what you had, I may pull the trigger.
    It's in a brown package on the hanger pegs and says authentic memorabilia with 4 packs.
    All my teams stink.

Nice hit on the ticket stub, those things are pretty awesome.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card!

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    It's in a brown package on the hanger pegs and says authentic memorabilia with 4 packs.
    wow you pulled those from those!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast