F/S Harper 1/1...MUST SEE!

Here it is:

Taking offers. Any deal MUST include some $$$$. Will take up to 2 cards along with Paypal.
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

how much?
    Hidden Content

LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Jquiizzy: Just taking offers if anyone has one. Thanks
    I only ship in bubble mailers and expect the same in return. If this is a problem, please ask first before we enter into a trade.

Sweet card. I offer my right arm..... Lol

That is a Nasty Card! Expensive!

uh yea that should be a 4 figure card easily. I think it may be the one and only Harper Logoman

i wish zimmerman wasn't on there lol
    Hidden Content

LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Quote Originally Posted by redsox15fan View Post
    Sweet card. I offer my right arm..... Lol
    I think the card would still be worth more how about I throw in my left leg and an ear LOL
    Sweet card
    Super-collector of Luke Hochevar
    My Hochevar inventory: opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/1/searchplayername/luke-hochevar/pli/18611/searchsportid/100
    My Hoch Stats: 296/719 41.2%(including 1/1s) 291/473 61.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Hagausaf: it is one of two Harper Logomen that I'm aware of. The other is also Five Star and has Josh Hamilton on the second side. That card sold at one of the shows I do here in NY about 10 days ago. I know the buyer and he wants this one as well.

For those who are interested, my current offer is above $2500, but I am waiting until I see the person who owns the Harper Hamilton prior to making any decision.

Thanks