Upper Deck Replacement, not to sure........

I can't decide if I received a good damage replacement from Upper Deck or not. This is the card I sent in:

$18 tracked shipping incured

This is what I received in return:

Thoughts and opinions please.

the book value on the auto jersey is more than the patch
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

If you were a collector of Lecavalier the replacements would be a disappointment as that original card was a definite keeper. If you are more about the dollar value you are well ahead on the new cards.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    If you were a collector of Lecavalier the replacements would be a disappointment as that original card was a definite keeper. If you are more about the dollar value you are well ahead on the new cards.
    +1

Unless you were particularly attached to that specific LeCavalier dual patch, I would take those replacements and run.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting : Gil Perreault, Tyler Myers, Jonas Enroth, Drew Stafford
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

Lecavalier patch cards are pretty much dime a dozen these days - while those ones were pretty decent to look at, I tend to view an autographed memorabilia card as an upgrade. Plus you got a pretty nice auto of an up-and-coming young star.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Slightly better replacement than original, IMO. Shame about the $18 shipping it in, though - is that the only way they will accept a card? (I'm getting ready to file for a damage replacement, too)
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallinator View Post
    Slightly better replacement than original, IMO. Shame about the $18 shipping it in, though - is that the only way they will accept a card? (I'm getting ready to file for a damage replacement, too)
    It should be a lot cheaper for shipping within the US.

What was wrong with the original card?