Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2008-09 OPC Premier Box. Was a Redemption from Leaf Best of Hockey.

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to pull not 1 but 2 redemption cards from Leaf Best of Hockey. I redeemed both and got a Box of 2005-06 Upper Deck Hockey Series 1 Hobby box and a 2008-09 OPC Premier Box. I decided to sell the 05-06 UD box as it is too risky to open looking fro a Crosby. Got $275 for it which is not bad. So I decided to open the 08-09 box. Big mistake there LOL not the greatest of all boxes but not the worst box either. I have to admit there where some nice cards in it, now I remember why I only bought 1 box of the stuff when it came out.

Here we go. I posted prices I am looking for on the individual cards but make offers you never know I might accept it. Shipping is $3.00 to Canada & $3.75 to USA and is not included in any offer you make unless we discussed it before hand. I also will trade but only for Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova or Danica Patrick.

I will go from worst to best card in my opinion.

Jari Kurri 08-09 OPC Premier Base #26 27/299 $2

Alex Goligoski 08-09 OPC Premier Rookie Card #75 235/299 $12

Bobby Orr 08-09 OPC Stitchings SOLD!

Simon Gagne 08-09 OPC Premier Penmanship Gold Spectrum #PPSG 24/25 $16

Mario Lemieux 08-09 OPC Premier Triple Remnants Gold #PR-ML 24/35 $45

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Pretty super Mario patch there!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content