Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Andrew Luck Panini Prizm Impact Rookie Auto (Very Rare - Must See!!!)

Looking to sell this very rare Andrew Luck Panini Prizm Impact Jumbo Rookie Autograph with an on-card auto (unlike the other Prizm Andrew Luck cards)!

This is the ONLY ONE you will see on eBay or any other online trading card forum. This card was a very high level promotional item given to VIP's of Bridgestone (tire company) at the 2013 SuperBowl. The COA that goes with the card, FROM PANINI, says those exact words as well (which I am happy to provide pictures of). There is also a sticker on the Panini COA that matches the back of the Andrew Luck card.

If you look on Panini's website, you will find no evidence of this card or promo. I can tell you, again from what the COA states, that it was printed only for Bridgestone VIP's for this past SuperBowl. This may be the only time you have a chance to own this card! :)

I am looking for $2500 but I am happy to negotiate the price, especially if you find something comparable that we can agree on. I have had to guess on the value since again, this card is in a class of it's own! In my opinion, it's better than a SP (since there was no print) and comparable to a 1/1. Please let me know if you have any questions! (The bottom is not discolored, it is the reflection from the picture.)

SCF Rewards
    Country

how big is the actual card? what are regular cards like 2.5 by 3.5 ...what is it like 3 x 5?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, it's 4 x 5.5. It is titled a "Jumbo" card in the COA. Impact Jumbo Card.

how big is the actual card? what are regular cards like 2.5 by 3.5 ...what is it like 3 x 5?

SCF Rewards
    Country

STILL AVAILABLE! Willing to work with the price. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump...lowering to $1750 OBO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

TGIF! Would anyone like this little guy!