Thumbs up Anyone want a BOX of 2012 Totally Certified for $32.50 Dlvd

Busted this yesterday at the show thank God I was into the box cheap all 6 hits $32.50 Dlvd, post in thread if interested Ron

Freeman Auto 4/25
    Rivers Jsy /299
    Jones Jsy /299
    James Auto 29/99
    Egnew /299
    Kirkpatrick Redemp Auto /299

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Darn good deal here, BUMP
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

haha how much was the box at the show?

that's how I feel about playbook my lcs sells it 225 a box, went to the show in Chantilly a few weeks back and got a box for 165...pulled a nice lamar miller 3 color patch book. would have been upset if I payed 225 though

Quote Originally Posted by rg3isthebeesknees View Post
    that's how I feel about playbook my lcs sells it 225 a box, went to the show in Chantilly a few weeks back and got a box for 165...pulled a nice lamar miller 3 color patch book. would have been upset if I payed 225 though
    I was into the box for $90 but still a kick in the GUT...OUCH LOL!!!