2010 Bowman Chrome

Last night, broke two boxes: 2010 Bowman Chrome and 2013 Gypsy Queen. Didn't expect much out of the Bowman Chrome because landing a nice auto is pretty tough at 1 per box, but with a nice rookie class inside, I was hopeful to get at least some decent cards.

The auto came second pack in, which is kind of a bummer - the anticipation of pulling the hit is part of the fun of breaking a box. But, at least I pulled a dude who's currently in the majors and hitting for a decent average, although he doesn't play much...ladies and gentlemen, your hit - Wilkin Ramirez (hold your applause).

The biggest refractor hit was a blue Anthony Bass, #'d to 150. Again, at least it's a guy in the majors. Also pulled a Topps 100 insert, #'d to 999, which I think is 1/26 packs and the box is only 24, so that's a nice bonus (I think).

Otherwise, the best cards were the Stephen Strasburg RC and the USA Bubba Starling; haven't gone through the prospects with a fine-toothed comb yet to see what I really have. I was really hoping to pull a Bryce Harper, but what can you do? Overall, I'd give this a solid B/B-, and all are for sale or for trade.

Auto: Wilkin Ramirez
    Refractors: Anthony Bass blue #053/150, Mike Leake (RC), Johan Santana, Mat Latos, Jose Lopez
    Insert: Jake McGee Topps 100 #529/999Notable RC/Prospects: Stephen Strasburg, Shelby Miller, Aroldis Chapman, Bubba Starling (USA), Francisco Lindor (USA)

Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

Not sure what I have left FT, but I'd be interested in any Miguel Sano and Shelby Miller if you pull them.

Thanks,
    Brad

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 114/232 (49.14%)

99% sure I have an extra Shelby Miller (I pc Cardinals)...I'm pretty positive I already have it but the scan isn't in my bucket. I may have a Sano but can't remember. I also forget to send you that Weinke RC.

These are the ones I'd be interested in, but for some reason I think you don't have the Trout or Heyward anymore.

1999 Topps Matt Holliday
    2005 Topps Update Andrew McCutchen
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Mike Trout
    2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects Shelby Miller
    2010 Topps Chrome Jason Heyward
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content