Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If there's anybody who does not mind asking every single seller about a tiny 3 card wantlist, please feel free to send me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I'll be going for a 2nd time. I went in the Fall for 2 days and about 12 hours total but I only got through about 2/3rds of the tables.

but lessons learned for this time is that Sunday some people close shop really early, so it's not reallt the full time frame that is of use. So I'll be going Friday/Saturday this time, starting on the opposite end of the building, and maybe not digging through every box available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should be there Friday at 1:30, planning to stay until dinner.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country

I will be there all weekend

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I'm finding myself more interested in meeting you folks than I am in looking for cards I need for the sets I'm working on (I don't expect to find more than maybe one over the weekend, they're obscure chases).

I've been playing with some ideas in my head that would see me making myself highly identifiable (with what I'm wearing, I'm willing to embarrass myself in the process if need be), and possibly giving away free cards to the members here for approaching me and identifying themselves as SCF members, and possibly posing for a picture or two (for what would possibly become a "Members I met at the Expo" show 'n tell thread).

I've only had the most positive of experiences meeting members in person and putting faces to names. I'm a curious kind of person, and every year I hang out at the expo and think to myself, "'I'll bet I'm surrounded by SCF members in here, but there's only obvious/awkward ways to break the ice and find out". I'm not sure I'm going to be able to remain silent this time. :)

... stay tuned ...

Paul (ravens_creed)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a curious kind of person, and every year I hang out at the expo and think to myself, "'I'll bet I'm surrounded by SCF members in here, but there's only obvious/awkward ways to break the ice and find out". I'm not sure I'm going to be able to remain silent this time. :)

Yeah, I kind of just lay low myself even though I know I'm surrounded by SCFers. I've met up with many different folks from HI to make deals and chat, but very few from SCF. Not sure why that is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I will be going on sunday this year, see if I can find something to bring home
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(78)
    Country
    See Bramursgrl2004's Items on eBay

I might be going Friday afternoon, still pondering.

BANNED

Country

i cant make it this weekend but will be there in full force in nov

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was thinking about going but nah....this show seems a bit too expensive for us low-end collectors anyways. Maybe the West Toronto one.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast