Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    How'd it look for the folks who went today? I'm hoping to check out every single booth tomorrow :)

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Anyone going can you keep a eye out for cody almond 1/1's for me please !

Long shot but i would be grateful if someone could look out for any 08/09 BD Quad JS GOLD/25. I am stuck at 62/96 so if anyone finds even one I need that would awesome.
    thanks,

Tim
    Bucket: Hidden Content

LF: Star RC's, Seguin, Stamkos, Tavares, Ovy, 12-13 Artifacts: /125/75/15/5
    13-14 Select RC's /199/99/50...

So, who saw my tacky sign but didn't want to be seen with that guy? I'd say I had more people just take a picture of it than actually come up and say hi. lol
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Quote Originally Posted by oilfan10 View Post
    Would somebody be willing to look out for this card for me?

11-12 Panini Prime Namesakes Sam Gagner "R" /75

Thanks in advance! I hope everyone has a good time this weekend.
    If by pure luck there is somehow two of those R's that manage to make it to the show I'd be interested in one as well. If only one then it goes to Jordan as I know he has been after it longer than me.

And just not to ask for too much but if there is an Eberle that's 1/xxx I would be interested as well.

Hoping the show is going well so far
    Possibly looking to sell anything in my Bucket
    Hidden Content

I did have a look for several of the cards that were listed in this thread, and that were PMed to me, and unfortunately, no luck on all fronts. :(

Let's start getting some expo show and tells going, too! (in the show and tell forum, of course)
    I Need These Set Killers:
    2007-08 Trilogy Personal Scripts Ales Hemsky (no inscription) /25
    2010-11 Dominion Benchmark Sticks (non-auto) Steve Yzerman /25
    2010-11 Dominion Honored Rivals Henrik Lundqvist/Martin Brodeur /49

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    I did have a look for several of the cards that were listed in this thread, and that were PMed to me, and unfortunately, no luck on all fronts. :(

Let's start getting some expo show and tells going, too! (in the show and tell forum, of course)
    That's okay Paul. I'm just grateful you were willing to look out for myself and others. Can't wait to see what you brought in for yourself!
    I collect:
    Jordan Eberle(Hidden Content ),Gagner,Price,and current Oilers!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Im heading up there today... Going for the nice Sunday morning drive to the Expo... gonna break some Wax, will also keep a eye out for your guys wants.. that was a cool idea Ravens_creed w/ the sign. will keep you guys posted if I hit anything neat. going to be busting 06-07-present wax maybe find some good prices :) lets hope.....

If anyone can check for me that would be great. I'm looking for any rare/show stamped Derek King cards as well as David Ullstrom and Theo Peckham plates. Any help is great.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

I think this was the quietest Friday I've seen at the Expo in a long time. From a buyer's perspective, it was much easier to move around and browse what was on display. Very few big crowds at any booths, as I've seen in past years.

There seemed to be some good opportunities for set-fillers or those willing to dig through dollar boxes looking for a good deal, but I didn't see a lot of high-end wheeling and dealing outside of a few folks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast