Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

09/10 The Cup Rookie Auto Patch Antti Niemi /249 - Patch Quality Question

Hey all

I know Niemis Cup RC has a large variety on patch quality. Some are plain white, then we go to a 2 or 3clr number or nameplate patch. There seem to be a decent amount of 3clr feather patches ( ive owned 2 previously ), and I think ive seen the Blackhawks eye somewhere. I think we can all agree that the 7 color feather patch is most likely his best Cup RC!

Now my question is, does anyone know the numbers on feather patches with 4, 5 and 6 color patches?

For example, I know someone found out that there are around only 10 3clr Carter Cup RCs .... and that there was a lot of knowledge about the entire 05/06 set.

Im asking because I just won a nice 5clr this morning. I am happy with the price I paid for it as it didnt reach my max bid cap, just wondering how many patches are equal or better than mine ... and how rare the 5, 6 and 7 color patches are ..... if anyone has some concrete numbers =P

Heres the auction if anyone is wondering:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-The-...vip=true&rt=nc

Thanks and any input is appreciated!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't be certain but you might be able to find pictures of pre-signed sheets of the cards (like they did with Subban). Otherwise, I'm afraid you're probably out of luck as most places don't document the /249 sets. Also, check the patch database and maybe that could be of luck.

Great card by the way! I really love the options available to collectors with the Blackhawks patches!

Cheers,

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't be certain but you might be able to find pictures of pre-signed sheets of the cards (like they did with Subban). Otherwise, I'm afraid you're probably out of luck as most places don't document the /249 sets. Also, check the patch database and maybe that could be of luck.

Great card by the way! I really love the options available to collectors with the Blackhawks patches!

Cheers,

Matt

Good call on the archive Matt, thought they only did the /99 rookies, but I did find a few Niemis.

In there I found

- The patch with the Blackhawk eye

- Two 4 color patches

- Six 5 color patches

- Zero 6 color patches

- And the nice 7 color

Guess the 5+ are pretty rare =), im gonna go with under 20 5+ color