Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cojosportcollectables's Items on eBay

Drop by booth 1205. Have tons of jersey cards, autos, high end cards, signed pucks, signed photos, framed signed photos, etc!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I've been playing with some ideas in my head that would see me making myself highly identifiable (with what I'm wearing, I'm willing to embarrass myself in the process if need be), and possibly giving away free cards to the members here for approaching me and identifying themselves as SCF members, and possibly posing for a picture or two (for what would possibly become a "Members I met at the Expo" show 'n tell thread).

Very cool idea with the Show & Tell Paul! Hope to see you there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens New York Yankees
    See HABS1122's Items on eBay

I'll be there all weekend

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm sure you'll run into me again at some point :)

Looking forward to it. Leaving work a little early today, hope to be on the floor by 5:00, and then back for most the day tomorrow.

I'm finding myself more interested in meeting you folks than I am in looking for cards I need for the sets I'm working on (I don't expect to find more than maybe one over the weekend, they're obscure chases).

I've been playing with some ideas in my head that would see me making myself highly identifiable (with what I'm wearing, I'm willing to embarrass myself in the process if need be), and possibly giving away free cards to the members here for approaching me and identifying themselves as SCF members, and possibly posing for a picture or two (for what would possibly become a "Members I met at the Expo" show 'n tell thread).

I've only had the most positive of experiences meeting members in person and putting faces to names. I'm a curious kind of person, and every year I hang out at the expo and think to myself, "'I'll bet I'm surrounded by SCF members in here, but there's only obvious/awkward ways to break the ice and find out". I'm not sure I'm going to be able to remain silent this time. :)

... stay tuned ...

Paul (ravens_creed)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I couldn't find anything to giveaway except for some old top loaders in various sizes (hey, if you need any, open season, just ask!!)

I've made a really obvious and embarrassing sign I'm going to tape to my back to make it easy to identify me.... here it is!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Gonna be there saturday, if I see your sign Paul I'll come up and say hi haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

Would somebody be willing to look out for this card for me?

11-12 Panini Prime Namesakes Sam Gagner "R" /75

Thanks in advance! I hope everyone has a good time this weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Jordan, PM me about that Gagner, I can look for you, but I might need your cell number to get in touch with you if a seller wants to haggle. :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys and gals,

If anyone has some spare time at the Expo, please help keep an eye out for any of these for me:

1. 2007-08 Ultimate Autograph Rookie Shields /1

Look like this:

2. 2010-11 The Cup Autograph Dual Shields Yip/Shattenkirk /1

3. 2010-11 The Cup Dual Shields Yip/Mercier /1

4. 2010-11 SPx Finite Spectrum Yip /1

I will definitely reward handsomely for the help in acquiring these.

Please PM me if you can keep an extra eye out for me.

Cheers!

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

ravens_creed

Paul I will be there on sat and will watch out for the guyt with the funny sing on his back, lol!

I will for suresay hello, always nice to meet and greet with fellow SCF traders, epecially one who help me out with trades and such
    ( i got the crosby auto yesterday from scott koz)

tanks and see ya at the show

jim

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast